Luxury & Creativity
When most people think of custom jewelry, they think of jewelry created from scratch. Jonathan K. works with each client and sketches a rough draft of the intended design. After the design has been finalized, Jonathan K. will create either a (CAD) computer aided design or a wax model to show the jewelry piece from all available angles. If needed, the client then requests any changes they would like and then ultimately approves the final design.
What We Can Create
- Engagement Rings
- Wedding Bands
- Men’s Rings
- Gemstone Jewelry
- Custom Chains
- Pins & Brooches
- And Much More
Custom Engagement Rings
Johnathan K. will consult with you every step of the way, through his unique custom jewelry design process, to ensure that you’re finished product is everything you imagined it could be. He will help guide you through the entire process and customize your one-of-a-kind piece to fit your unique style and budget. Whether it’s a custom engagement ring, wedding band or fashion piece, he’s got you covered. The best part his day is sitting down with customers and collaborating in an imaginative process to create something beautiful, meaningful and highly functional.
Our Custom Process
- In your first consultation, you will meet one of our jewelry designers and go over your goals and budget. We can create exactly what you have envisioned, or assist you in designing the perfect piece. Feel free to bring in images, sketches, and all inspiration you may have for your custom jewelry design.
- Next, we will make a computer CAD drawings and illustrations for review and approval. These illustrations allow us to show you a remarkably lifelike rendering of what your custom engagement ring or jewelry piece will ultimately look like.
- Once the images have been approved we make a “wax” model for you to see the design in 3D. The wax model is an exact replica of the finished product, and in fact will ultimately be used to create your final piece by process of the lost wax casting process.
- Our Jewelers then cast your ring using only the finest quality precious metals, and start the finishing process. Stones are then set that were previously selected in the design process, or stones you may have brought with you. We then do a final polishing, rhodium plating if applicable, and ensure your custom jewelry piece is of the highest standards of craftsmanship.
- Lastly we invite you in to ensure fitment, and satisfaction of creating your perfect uniquely designed custom jewelry.